Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah/Kwanzaa !



Merry Christmas (etc.) everyone! Now, I know you're all wonder where all the content on this site is. Well, I can only speak for myself. I've been working on something I can't share with you just yet, and of course playing video games.

Anyway, the long overdue Hear Mii Episode 52 and 53 will be released this weekend (once Christmas is out of the way) along with a new episode on Monday.

To make up for lost time, I've taken a Christmas song and replaced the words "Santa Claus" with "Steven Seagal". Enjoy.

"Oh! You better watch out,
You better not cry,
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why:

Steven Seagal's coming to town!

He's making a list,
He's checking it twice,
He's gonna find out
who's naughty or nice.

Steven Seagal's coming to town!

He sees you when you're sleeping,
He knows when you're awake.
He knows when you've been bad or good,
So be good for goodness sake!

So, You better watch out,
You better not cry
You better not pout,
I'm telling you why.

Steven Seagal's coming to town!"




Oh, and expect more information on my project not too soon, but not too far away. ;)

Additionally, we'll be doing a "special" series of Youtube Videos. Expect that after the New Year. :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

more promises. this place is as predictable as ever.

does anyone even follow this blog anymore?

Unknown said...

I don't mainly because I have been busy with school, and stuff in my own life.