Thursday, September 20, 2012

Letters from the Editor: A Re-Introduction

Hello, my name is Jordan Minor and I write about video games on the internet. In fact, this is the very website where I first started doing that like five years ago. Since then, I’ve been smithin’ words over at places like 148 Apps, North by Northwestern and my own personal blog but today I’m making it official that I’m rejoining the Hear Mii family as the new managing editor.

The name Hear Mii has meant many things throughout the years. Back during the Wii.TV days it was the name of the podcast and after that fell apart it became the name of the whole site itself. Going forward though, I think we can make it mean more than that. We can make this a place where individual voices and their thoughts on the video games we all know and love can be heard. That’s not too corny right?

Anyway, I’m not the only new face you’ll be seeing soon. We’re already rebuilding our team to help Hear Mii kick ass and take names like never before. Also, while I’m a little too busy to write on a regular basis, expect more letters like these from time to time.


My body is ready, I hope yours is too.

-Jordan “Piffman2” Minor


P.S. If you are interested in joining the team as well send some samples to HearMii@gmail.com

No comments: