Friday, May 04, 2012

The Elder Scrolls Online Announcement Trailer





So Bethesda just announced their latest entry into the Elder Scrolls universe, which is an MMORPG. I have to admit that although I've openly stated that I hate MMORPGs in general (and especially World of Warcraft, but for more personal reasons), I have to admit that I'm actually pretty stoked for TES Online. I'll definitely have to try it out, being that I recently got every achievement in Skyrim (I don't mean to toot my own horn, but I'm definitely tooting my own horn here) and fell in love with that game so much (though nothing will ever overshadow my love for Fallout 3).

Speaking of Fallout, I'm guessing this also means Bethesda is closer to talking about the Fallout MMO that had been in development for half a decade at Interplay, which Bethesda then sued to get the rights because they weren't being given progress reports as promised. Sometime in the near future, perhaps.

No comments: