Sunday, July 11, 2010

Snoopy Flying Ace Review


Let me start off by telling you that I am a huge Peanut’s fan boy. I watched all the television episodes, read all the comics, and I even make an effort to re-watch all the holiday special episodes on ABC. However when I saw Snoopy Flying Ace sitting in the Xbox Live Marketplace; I had a tiny negative feeling sitting inside of me, because I thought it was a game for children. This is the last time I judge a game by its cover, because this game is certainly not a game for children.


Snoopy Flying Ace is game published by Microsoft Game Studios, and developed by the people behind the Crimson Skies. You can definitely that is developed by them, because this game is pretty much Crimson Skies: The Peanut’s Edition(with no blood). The game is primarily made for multiplayer, but there is a single player mode thrown in there, but that is mainly a tutorial for the multiplayer.
The multiplayer in this game is really fun, and addicting. The modes aren’t really going to blow you away, because it is just the standard modes for a online multiplayer. For example, Team Deathmatch, Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, and interesting mode called “Pigskin”(Football mode). I have been playing a lot of Deathmatch, because hardly anyone uses their headset.  The game seems does have same balance issues online, because a lot of the weapons in the game seem a little over powered, but that might be because I suck.
Overall I believe that Snoopy Flying Ace is totally worth the 800 Microsoft, and I recommend that you buy this game to help get you through the Summer.

No comments: