Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Coming to the U.S.!! Hell yea, Best news of the year.



TATSUNOKO vs. CAPCOM, FUCK YEA!! GIMMIE SOME OF THAT FUCKING GOOD SHIT!!!

And now, a history of fighting with idofriar1313:

First fighter i ever got into was Super Smash Bros. on the N64. I played that like crack, until Conker's Bad Fur Day came out.

I bought a Sega Dreamcast, and was in a bit of a superheroe phase. As an impresssionable boy, i picked up Marvel vs. Capcom 2, seeing the huge roster of Marvel characters on the cover.

I got into it too, and held nightly bouts with my cousins. I wasn't as good as them, becuase i was 12 at the time, but moving on to...

Street Fighter II

I bought this on a whim, thanks to my pal eskimo bob, just to play SOMETHING online with him. And FUCK YES, did i enjoy it. I thank him for turning me into a fighting game fanatic. I am now looking foward to King of Fighters XII, and avidly playing SFIV, waiting till Marvel vs. Capcom 2 releases on XBLA.

Now when i saw Tatsunoko vs. Capcom for the first time, i imedietly thought two things.

1) WTF is a TATSUNOKO?

2) THIS LOOKS AWESOME

3) No way in hell this is coming to the U.S.

Now that word has struck that the latest issue of nintenod Power has confirmed this. I am fucking stoked. I may actually consider purchasing an arcade stick for my Wii now.

All in All Capcom, good motherfucking job.

I don't give a shit if my Math is correct but....

Tatsunoko vs. Capcom coming to U.S. > Dead Rising Wii > EVERY FUCKING RE PORT


3 comments:

TheAssailant said...

Spellcheck is your friend. Not to mention it's built into FireFox.

Stan said...

go to the forums to see my rant.

Unknown said...

Assy, glasshouses.

this is horribly written, but so bad in fact that I find it hilarious. good show.